2020 marks the 50th anniversary of the founding of Apostle Islands National Lakeshore. All year long, Apostle Islands-area residents, businesses and visitors will celebrate this special place on the Lake Superior (Gichigami), and its significance to our culture.
What are the benefits of becoming an Apostle Islands Official 50th Partner? The cost is $50 per business if you are not already a Friends business partner.
1. You’ll have use of the 50th anniversary logo to brand your products, stimulate sales, use on your merchandise, link to your social media and websites, etc.
2. We will give you a window cling to display so that others will know that you are an official partner.
3. You will have access to tags and stickers that you can attach to better sell your products and in so doing acknowledge your commitment to the APIS NL.
4. We will list you on our 50th website, publications, posters, etc. with a live link to your website.
5. We will list your events, special offerings, and all activities tied to the 50th on our events calendar.
6. For added exposure, your 50th branded products (approved by the 50th Steering Committee) will be listed and linked through our website.
7. You’ll be invited to special events and previews.
8. Your business or organization will be highlighted through all partners including the National Lakeshore, Friends of the Apostle Islands, and other sponsors.
9. You will be part of a team that connects our ‘reason for being here’ with the history and legacy of the APIS.
Our 50th Anniversary Partners
Artesian House B&B (www.artesianhouse.com)
At Ships Quarters (www.apostlerentals.com)
Joanne’s Scandinavian (www.shopjoannes.com)
Manitou Sailing (www.manitousailingcharters.com)
Roy’s Point Marina (www.royspoint.com)
Bayfield Heritage Association (www.bayfieldheritage.org)
Eastern National (www.easternnational.org)
National Parks of Lake Superior Foundation (www.nplsf.org)
Friends 2020-2021 Business Partners:
- Howl, LLC – Bayfield WI
- Keeper of the Light – Bayfield WI
- Northern State Bank – Ashland WI
- Siskiwit Bay Marina – Cornucopia WI
- Manitou Sailing – Bayfield WI
- Roy’s Point Marina – Bayfield WI
- Joanne’s Scandinavian – Bayfield WI
- Apostle Islands Realty – Bayfield WI
- Trek & Trail – Bayfield WI
- CF Design LTD – Duluth MN
- Northern Lights Services – Washburn WI
- Hauser’s Superior View Farm – Bayfield WI
- Whitecap Kayak – Washburn, WI and Ironwood MI
- Apostle Islands Kayaking – Bayfield WI
- Legendary Waters Resort & Casino – Red Cliff WI
- Apostle Islands Cruises, Inc – Bayfield WI
- Silverwaves Jewelry – Bayfield, WI
- At Ships Quarters – Bayfield, WI
- Artesian House B&B – Bayfield, WI
- Lost Creek Adventures – Cornucopia, WI
- Collections by Carol – Fremont, WI
- The Nicolet College Outdoor Adventure Program – Rhinelander, WI
- True North Sailing Charters – Bayfield, WI
- Apostle Islands Booksellers – Bayfield, WI